Steps to Showing!
1. To attend a horse show with us, you must first come and watch one.
2. You must also be an independent rider, including on trails. You do not need to be cantering.
3. Signup to attend a specific show here
4. Confirm with Lotte that you are ready, and we have a spot for you to attend on a specific show date, with a suitable horse or pony. Once confirmed, please complete the appropriate entry form and submit directly to the show organizers. Consult with Lotte regarding which classes to enter.
5. All riders showing are expected to be available the day before to clean and pack gear, and the day of the show to help load, unload and clear out trailers upon return.
See entry forms below.
2022 Upcoming Shows we may attend that are suitable for all independent riders:
Venue: El Sueno Equestrian Center
Sept 17 Riverview Pony Club Derby
Oct 15 Fiesta del Sueno
Entry form for Fiesta del Sueno
El Sueno Entry fees etc estimate if riding a derby with schooling the day before $225:
Fee estimate payable to Lotte for El Sueno two day shows: $280-$350 depending if sharing, assuming hauling the day prior.
(See below for details, and please confirm with Lotte)
California Dressage Society Shows:
Oct 9 CDS Canada Larga Ranch, Ventura
Show Entry form is here for CDS Shows
CDS Show Entry fee estimate if doing 3 classes: $160
Fee estimate payable to Lotte for local one day CDS shows: $200
TRAVEL RELATED SERVICES
(plus expenses, when applicable)
Please read carefully before all shows and events!
Coaching One Day Shows (no trailering) $75/day
Horse Use for Show: $50
Horse Use if Sharing: $40
$2 per mile, per horse, assuming the trailer is full.
If traveling over 100 miles, the rate is $1.85 per mile. If sharing a horse, this cost is split.
Additional costs related to shows:
Stall use (usually payable directly to show venue)
See Lotte for details & costs BEFORE any event to confirm costs.